Tuesday, May 31, 2011

We Offer Free German Citizenship to Hindu and Buddhist Anus Lovers

Ooooh. Today Abhishek Sawant's wife gave me the hardest, tightest possible screw in the globe! She used a bamboo shoot from India to do this. Certainly not an illiterate woman, she's got a degree or two from Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) in Mumbai. Proof? It is she who developed this quality poster today featuring her torso in a large part. Aaaah. See it live here:

http://rapechristophscherrer.blogspot.com/2011/05/i-would-get-you-german-citizenship-too.html

A very horny lady, she smacked my buttocks hard with her large dark brown boobs. She hit me with her boobs like they were hard as stone, flat like a slate or chalk board in the classroom. Yet I wanted Abhishek Sawant, not her. She brought a piss bag to my office, filled with him. She placed it right in front of my vagina in order to have me believe: She, too, was like Sawant, her husband whose piss she had collected to serve me. Ooooh. I really imagined it was Sawant doing it all along. Aaaah. Abhishek Sawant, one of the horniest Indian gays I have met from Tata School, must give me at least one hundred and fifty blowjobs once he finds out what his wife has been up to. She told me to tell nobody. Still I will, for I have an advantage in this arena.

Actually she wanted German citizenship. She begged me to take her large roundish buttocks with a rod too. When I resisted she just banged the fuck out of me.

She was wrapped in a saree throughout the procedure!

Ooooh. Aaaah. Now I must say the lady has potential to reach great highs and lows. Please join us today at University of Kassel to screw her too. Both free and paid services available.

Furthermore, I must declare now before you all that I would make sure Sawant's wife gets German citizenship as soon as possible! I'm a kindhearted fellow also featured in this poster over her boobs. I declare that Sawant's wife must live with us as a horny whore forevermore. I would do my utmost to help her leave her miserable life in India forever. With or without Abhishek Sawant, she must stay among us as an equal, a German citizen with rights equal to ours. We would all do her.





Hung

Prof. Christoph Scherrer


Also available for free and for purchase @ Labour Policies and Globalisation (LPG), Masters Program Germany