Tuesday, May 31, 2011

We also host Chinese prostitutes @ Graduate School of Socio-Ecological Research for Development, University of Kassel, Germany!

Today, many of my horny students helped me to create this poster:

http://hunchristophscherrer.blogspot.com/2011/05/art-of-blowjob-giving-by-christoph.html

Mind it. The idea was all mine. The following students and fellow teachers only helped me at it: Donna McGuire, Svetlana Boincean, Ramon Certeza, Doreen Deane, Eustace James, Luciana Hachmann, and Kim Mijeoung from China. This picture shows my mouth alongside Armin Meiwes'. As you can see, Germans have the same noses plus the same mouths. Same shapes, same smells, same lips, same taste, same blowjob giving habit. Really tight-assed lips and funny looking witch teeth, like we're all born as man-eaters. Respected Mr. Armin Meiwes' mouth is on the left hand side of my nose.

Actually we wanted some kind of contest between Respected Mr. Meiwes and myself. Who has got the right shape to entice it best for blowjob giving? As you can see, in my eyes there's nothing butt your penis and your bums.

I was really excited to show you these new knickers I now possess. See them in my right eye? Sure, I do possess those knickers you see in this photo. These are new shorts purchased recently by some staff members at ICDD, Univerity of Kassel, Germany. We're all going to take turns wearing these shorts to the classroom in order to attract more and more students inside our collective vagina. However, these knickers are housed inside my drawers at The Global Labour University (GLU). You'd need a key to wear them for free, and before I hand over the key, you must do it unto me! Now! I want it now! For free! From you, who else? Now! I really want a tight screw up my vagina! Ooooh. You must do it unto me. Now! I want it free!

Aaaah, I recently finished the following research articles. You may get them for free provided that you send me a picture of yourself giving a free blowjob or two.


'Watch Belayeth Hussain Screwing Kateryna Yarmolyuk Live!' By Christoph Scherrer

'Watch Abhishek Sawant's Wife's Tits Here!' By Christoph Scherrer

'Miss Barbara Dickhaus Has Pure White Pubic Hairs Of Pure German Aryan Blood!!' by Christoph Scherrer

'Miss Barbara Dickhaus And Miss Helena Schwenken Are Pure White Pubic Hairs Of Pure German Aryan Blood!!' by Christoph Scherrer

'I'd Break Into Your Vagina, Barbara Dickhaus!' By Christoph Scherrer

'Please Fuck Luciana Hachmann And Pay Me For The Lay!!' by Christoph Scherrer

'Christian Möllmann Has A Vagina!' By Christoph Scherrer

'Please fuck Barbara Dickhaus too, and pay me for the lay!' by Christoph Scherrer

'Watch Ramon Certeza & Eustace James Screwing Doreen Deane & Kim Mijeoung Live!' by Christoph Scherrer

'Donna McGuire And Svetlana Boincean Want A Screw!' By Christoph Scherrer




Retard

Prof. Christoph Scherrer