Tuesday, May 31, 2011

We hired Maya Berdyklycheva from Turkemenistan to teach Afghan-Arab anal sex to new students

These photos are self-explanatory:

http://rapechristophscherrer.blogspot.com/2011/05/i-am-horny-hun-by-christoph-scherrer.html

In two of them we are all pretending to read something at University of Kassel, Germany. Butt actually we all suffer from all kinds of learning disorders known only to low SES groups in this world. None of us knows anything.

We are even dumber than the most boring of all, Indonesia's Hariati Sinaga, a pop prostitute at our university. I say this because I fear that she would compete with me in future. As I told you, she is the one who bears the burden of teaching anal sex to all the women at our university. What if she dissolves me into nothing one day?

Maya Berdyklycheva from Turkemenistan plus Hariati are turning into master masturbators nowadays. Can't say what they're dreaming about if it isn't my vagina.

I don't wanna talk much about myself in this letter. I know I look ugly or ordinary and emaciated like all other gays. I'm 60 years old and always being pierced. I wanna be young, which is why I imagine that Hariati is dissolving into me. She was a 25 year old vagina when she came to us with an open avid hole. Maya Berdyklycheva, on the other hand, has been born fucking like a slut. She looks absolutely Afghan-Arab. Where is Turkemenistan? Close to Turkey?

I told you we only pretend to be scholars. Take our Ana. These pictures show others who are equally interested in seeing you here at ICDD, Universität Kassel, Germany! We all smell each other's anuses all the time. Take one take all! We are all brother Germans.



Your Open Ana,

Prof. Christoph Scherrer