Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Touch my Hindu teachers' panties from Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) in India

We offer more opportunities than one. Our university has been honored by several institutions in third world countries like South Africa and India. I went to Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) once. It's in Mumbai (Bumbay), India. Here's a picture of their presentation at my conference there:

http://hunchristophscherrer.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-eye-on-developing-world-by-christoph.html

They showered me with gifts and appreciation. I felt very special, being the only one with real white buttocks there. They really liked them. If there's any place in the world for our pure white German race to feel privileged, it is among the blacks and dark browns.

I'm really honored.

I was made to feel like an angel. All panties gifted me by Indians were pink. It was a really sweet gesture. Those ladies had really large buttocks themselves, like cows had been going in and coming out of them. Butt they only used rods made with bamboo to please me. I saw their buttocks, however. It was a privilege.

Yet, unlike men, they didn't insult me. I love being insulted by hard hearted males. Moreover, their panties weren't truly white in terms of design. I just gave them to my mother. I only kept one to impress students from India and Africa. I would like them to make me their home. Your anus is your eye if you will. I want to look upon those who honor Germans as apples of my eye.



German Hun,

Prof. Christoph Scherrer


Also @ ICDD, University of Kassel, Germany