Tuesday, May 31, 2011

'Horny Hindu Hooker, Hariati Sinaga has the Hairiest Pussy in Indonesia' by Christoph Scherrer

Thanks to all those who corrected my English on these blogs. I don't know English, I always get help and this is the butt of every joke. How come we have educational programs in the English language while the teachers don't know English? You know the truth. We aren't teachers and fellow students. We are anal fuckers in need of cash.

I wanted to show you this photo: http://rapechristophscherrer.blogspot.com/2011/05/we-are-anal-huns-by-christoph-scherrer.html


This is how my grandfather (esteemed Nazi priest) treated cunts.

You can ask Hariati Sinaga that we have changed. Here are some of the titles I have written on her honor:


'Please fuck Hariati Sinaga everyday!' by Christoph Scherrer

'We all fuck Hariati Sinaga everyday!' by Christoph Scherrer

'Get Inside Hariati Sinaga's Anus Now!' by Christoph Scherrer

'Please insert yourselves into Hariati Sinaga everyday!' by Christoph Scherrer

'Hariati Sinaga has the Hairiest Pussy in Indonesia' by Christoph Scherrer

'Hold Hariati Sinaga's Hairy Indonesian Boobs!' by Christoph Scherrer @ Promotionskolleg Global Social Policies and Governance, University of Kassel, Germany.

'We all saw Hariati Sinaga's hairy Indonesian boobs one day,' by Christoph Scherrer


And so on....


Please apply to my programs to enjoy me and Hariati Sinaga. I promise you we would never allow her to leave Germany provided that she sells and goes on selling.



Your Ana,

Prof. Christoph Scherrer