Tuesday, May 31, 2011

We host the shortest Hindu prostitutes from Indonesia @ Global Labour University (GLU)

My mother, Irene Scherrer, always made me horny by revealing her pubic hairs and pulling my cheeks although I was never interested in vagina.

My father, Carl Scherrer, on the contrary, mocks me as gay. He never took me!

Recently he wanted to make a 2.8 feet tall girl (or is she shorter?) lose her virginity at International Center for Development and Decent Work (ICDD), University of Kassel.

Her name was Hariati Sinaga, she hails from Indonesia. A very cooperative sort of girl, she said she enjoyed it. I allowed my father to force her to lose her virginity.

Butt, I also use Hariati Sinaga. She's so short her head reaches my buttocks. Almost all girls at our university are that short. I like that.

Anyway, my father and I had a tiff when Hariati declared that she now enjoys doing it with my father better. She especially likes her boobs held by him. It makes me jealous.

I only get her to insert rods into my vagina, nothing else. She gives free blowjobs at the institution. Actually she's looking for money butt we cannot afford to pay. We would all like to get rich, yet we are offering ourselves for free given that our university has no reputation and we wannna invite students anyhow. Nobody wants to pay us.



German Hun,

Prof. Christoph Scherrer


Also available for free @ Graduate School of Socio-Ecological Research for Development, Universität Kassel, Germany